My dog

My dog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

In the Blink of an Eye

Today I found out that one of my husband's friends was in the same room as six people who were shout at the University of Alabama. We recently received a group email planning a reunion of my husband's BU group,(of which this friend is a member). I was ruminating and thinking wow, a week in Virginia with all those folks. Will I be able to get the time off work? Will I still be teaching what about Gianna? and now to read and hear about this. My mother used to say, "What doesn't happen in a year will happen in a day." Things can change in the blink of an eye. The next time I/we/you get upset about something ask yourself, "Will this matter five years from now? Five months? Five days? Five minutes?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment