My dog

My dog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bossy Bear's Perspective

I wasn't always bossy, at least I didn't think so. My new nickname at work is Bossy Bear. Sometimes I forget. I'll say to the kids in my class, give me that pencil or bring me the paper. I forget to say please. Or at the library, I'll say this is what I think. Do what I say, I know about this. Just shoot me I teach. Teachers tell people what to do. I think (know) I do thingds the right way. So if I say don't touch my books. It's because I don't want my "system" messed up. People think I'm opiniated and I say what's on my mind. The truth is if people knew what I really thought, they'd be shocked. People can be real stupid. They really act stupid say stupid things. I listen to the crap they say and think, "Should I be insulted because they're lying or because the lie they're telling is blatent that I'd have to be retarded to belive them." Then when my face registers disapproval or I say something people say I'm bossy or opiniated. Go Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment